Saturday September 21, 2013
9 a.m.—1 p.m.
Parking lot, NW 19th & Davis
Suggested donation: $10 per visit
Cars, bikes, and pedestrians welcome. Please follow entry signage.
All proceeds benefit Neighbors-West-Northwest, a non-profit coalition of 12 neighborhood associations.
Questions or if you’d like to volunteer: email@example.com or 503-823-4265.
- Electronics (including monitors, TV’s, and accessories)
- Mixed Waste/General Rubbish—non-toxic and legal materials
- Paper shredding —9 a.m. to 11 a.m. only
- Styrofoam (block only, no packing peanuts)
- Printer Cartridges
- Household items gently-used and free of stains or tears will be donated to Community Warehouse
Most Needed Small Items
- Pots & Pans, Baking Pans
- Dish Sets, Casserole Dishes
- Silverware, Chopping Knives
- Microwaves, Toasters
- Linens, blankets, Pillows
- Lamps, Alarm Clocks
Most Needed Large Items
- Mattresses (Twin, Full, Queen)
- Armchairs, Sofas
- Kitchen Tables, Chairs
- Dressers, Shelves
- End Tables, Desks
- Rugs, Working Vacuum Cleaners
Materials/Item Not Accepted:
- Metal Scraps
- Yard Debris
- Hazardous Waste (See the Metro website for more information)
- Packing Peanuts
This service will also be a fundraiser for Neighbors West-Northwest – The Neighbors West-Northwest Coalition promotes direct participation in grassroots democracy by supporting community efforts at the neighborhood level. Our services advance the voices of our constituent Neighborhood Associations as they strive to create livable, sustainable and equitable communities.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-823-4265.
This cleanup is sponsored by the City of Portland Bureau of Planning and Sustainability, Metro, and Neighbors West-Northwest. Special thanks to Trinity Episcopal Cathedral and Legacy Good Samaritan.