Sign up early for the Community Graffiti Abatement Summit, a training and seminar held on Thursday, May 23, 2013, 6:00 – 8:00 PM at Montgomery Park, 2701 NW Vaughn Street.
This type of training isn’t available anywhere else on the West Coast! The program will include:
- Police Officers discussing local graffiti issues
- Deputy DA’s talking about prosecution of offenders
- Investigators & Deputy DA answering graffiti related community questions
- New and easy methods of reporting
- Tons of information about graffiti removal and volunteer coordination.
Free food will also be provided. Space is limited, so sign up early!
For more information or to sign up, contact Dennis LoGiudice, City of Portland Graffiti Abatement, 503-823-9666.
Presentations & Information Provided by:
- Officer Matt Miller – PPB Graffiti Investigator “Graffiti Vandals-Who They Are/Why They Do It”
- Officer Anthony Zanetti – PPB Graffiti Investigator “Building a Case – How You Can Help”
- DDA Nathan Vasquez – Multnomah County “Prosecuting Graffiti Cases-the Rogues’ Gallery”
- All-Star Recognition Dennis LoGiudice – Graffiti Abatement Coordinator “Abating Graffiti w/Volunteers”
- Paul Watts, Graffiti Removal Services “Hands On Graffiti Removal Training”
This event is sponsored by the Portland Office of Neighborhood Involvement Graffiti Abatement Program, Portland Business Alliance, Crime Prevention Association of Oregon, Portland Police Bureau, The Graffiti Task Force and Friendly Streets.