Equipment available for checkout
The following materials and equipment are available at the coalition office for neighborhood related activities:
- Neighborhood Banners
- Neighbors West-Northwest A-Frame Sign
- Fold-out Tables
- Digital Camcorder (Sony MHS-PM1)
- Digital Camera (Canon PowerShot SX100)
- Large Projector Screen (92” Wide x 62” High)
- Speaker and Speaker Stand
- Pop-Up Tent
- Graffiti Abatement supplies
- Trash Grabbers
- Display Board
- Twin Bucket Emergency Toilet System (self-explanatory exhibit for emergency preparedness meetings & events)
- PREP Map Your Neighborhood Booklets, DVD, and Get Prepared with Neighbors: Preparedness Handouts for Emergency Preparedness
- Publications – books, manuals, etc.
Find out more about our AV equipment and other checkout items:
Neighborhood volunteers can check out the equipment by filling out an Equipment_Checkout_Form (also available at the coalition office). The form can be emailed or hand-delivered to the coalition office.
Durable Dish Check Out
The Pearl District Neighborhood Association received a grant to purchase durable dishes from the City of Portland Bureau of Planning and Sustainability. The neighborhood purchased 400 plates, cups, forks, spoons and a limited number of knives to help eliminate event waste. If you, your neighborhood, or a community organization would like to borrow these dishes for your party or event please fill out this check out form and return it our office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the dishes are stored in the Pearl District where pick-up and drop-off will occur.